Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the User.
Types of cookies that may be used by this Website.
Depending on their duration, Cookies can be divided into:
• Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on who creates the cookie, they are classified as follows:
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the purpose for which the Cookie is used, they are classified as follows:
• Functional cookies: These are those necessary for the correct functioning of the Website.
• Registration cookies: These are those that are generated once the User has registered or has subsequently opened their session, and are used to identify them in the services. Their purpose is to keep the User identified, even if he/she closes the Website or the browser, so that when he/she re-enters the Website he/she will continue to be identified. If the User closes the session, this Cookie will be deleted and the next time he/she enters the Website he/she will have to log in to be identified. Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the User registers with credentials from a social network, he/she authorises the social network to store a persistent Cookie that remembers his/her identity and grants him/her access to the Services until it expires. The User can delete this Cookie and revoke access to the services through social networks by updating their preferences in the specific social network.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by the Owner or by third parties, and are used to quantify the number of Users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the service offered. To do this, their browsing is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services offered.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the Owner has included on the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the Owner has included on the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same. Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a website or opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about the products or services offered is published, a cookie may be installed in the browser that is used to subsequently display advertising related to the search that has been carried out, develop a control of the advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
• Geolocation cookies: These are cookies that are only used to help target content to your location and are completely anonymous. They are used to find out which country you are in when you request a service.
Revocation and deletion of cookies.
The User may also allow, block or delete the cookies installed on the equipment by configuring the options of the browser installed, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access some of the sections of the Website. Information on how to configure cookies depending on the browser used can be found in the following links (links valid at the date of edition of this text)
The Owner is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties included in the links of this Cookies Policy.
There are also various tools or services that the User can acquire on the Internet to help them manage their decision on the Cookies generated.
Third party service providers.
The information obtained through the Cookies of the services will be known by the collaborating companies, as well as advertisers, and other operators, such as intermediaries and advertising agents, for the purposes described in this policy.
The User will be able to see an updated list of the third party service providers, what each company does, what data it collects and how it uses them, by making use of the Cookie management tool by clicking on the View our partners button on the corresponding Settings screen. The Owner declines any responsibility for the content and veracity of the information and privacy policies relating to third party cookies provided by them.
This policy was updated on 21 July 2022.