FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to make a purchase
10. Is it possible to receive periodic information by email with the latest news and offers from Sevilla FC?
Exchanges and Returns
01. Select an item
When you see an item that you want to buy, select the size and click on “Add to cart”. Want something else? Keep looking and adding items to the cart in the same way. Finished? You just have to click on the cart in the top right-hand corner, and follow the steps to make your purchase which we will explain below.
02. Check your order
Check that the items you selected are the ones you want, as well as the sizes. Afterwards, if you have a discount code, add it into the corresponding box and click “OK” to activate it. Do you want it to be sent to your home or would you prefer to collect it in our stadium store? Indicate one option or the other to continue.
03. Identify yourself (if you haven’t already)
If you’ve already identified yourself before starting the buying process, you won’t have to go through this step, but if not you will have to enter your email and password. Still don’t have an account? You can do it here by completing all the necessary information. It’s that easy!
04. Enter the delivery information
At this stage you will be able to choose where you want us to send your order. We can send it to the same address that you registered with or to a different one, clicking on “Add new address”. In both cases you will have to select the “Seur” option. If you want us to send it to the stadium store, select the option “Collect in store” (only available for customers with a zip code in the province of Seville. Is it a gift? Now is the time say: we’ll send it to you with a special wrapping free of charge. As well as that, you can send a message with a dedication that you’ve written yourself. You just have to check the box “Gift” and provide the dedication below.
05. Confirm your order
You’re getting to the end now, but before that you have to check that your order and the delivery information are correct. One that’s done, you only have to click and accept the “Sale conditions”. If you want to, you can write your comments for us below.
06. Finalise your purchase
Once you have accepted the terms and conditions, the pay by card option will be activated (this is the only form of payment that is accepted), click on it. You will be redirected to the online secure payment system where you will be able to pay for your order. Insert the 16-digit number on your payment card, then the expiry date and finally the security code on the back of your payment card.
07. Order summary
That’s it! You have completed your order. You will shortly receive a confirmation email in the mailbox of the email address that you registered with. If the confirmation email is not visible, check your spam folder. Soon you will be able to enjoy what you have bought. Here you will find a summary with all of your orders and purchase dates.
08. In which countries can you buy online?
You can make purchases from any country except…
09. Are the prices found online the same as those in stores?
Occasionally, prices can differ between the online shop and in stores. This is due to special promotions that occur both online and in-store.
10. Can I receive regular information via email with the latest news and offers from Sevilla FC?
Of course, you can select to do so during registration or by providing your email address in the Newsletter box which can be found lower down on the homepage.
11. Can I unsubscribe from promotional emails?
To stop receiving our promotions go to “My Account”, then “My Information” and uncheck the subscription before clicking save.
12. How do I know if I have successfully ordered something?
Once you have finished the ordering process, you will receive an email in which you will be able to check all of the details relating to your order.
13. Can I track the status of my order?
Yes. Go to “My Account” and select the relevant order.
14. What should I do if a defective or incorrect item arrives?
If this happens, write to our Customer Service email address at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order reference and the reference for the defective or incorrect item, along with a photo of it so that we can understand the case better.
15. How do I know my size?
You can see our size guide by clicking here.
16. Can I cancel my order?
We are sorry, but it’s not possible to cancel orders. What you can do is change the size of a product (if it’s not personalised) or exchange items for others.
17. Can I remove an item from my order?
Yes, as long as the payment for the item hasn’t been finalized, you just have to access the cart and click on remove.
18. My order hasn’t arrived, what should I do?
To check the status of your order, go into My Account.. There you will find all the orders that you have placed up to that point, as well as the status of each one. If you need SEUR tracking, send an email to email@example.com
19. Where can I get additional information?
For any other question that you might have, call us on +34 954543030 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
20. How do I register?
It’s very simple, you have two options. You can click on “Register” in the top left-hand corner of our website, or while making a purchase, once you have chosen the products that you’re going to buy. You can also register by clicking here..
21 What are the advantages of registering?
By registering you will not have to fill out your personal information every time you make a purchase. You will be up to date with our exclusive promotions, discounts and much more
22. Once registered, how do I change my personal information?
23. I have forgotten my password, what should I do?
If you have forgotten your password, click on “Log In” in the top left hand corner of our website. Then, click on “Forgotten your password?” Enter your email address and you will automatically be sent an email with instructions for you to change your password and regain access to your account.
24. How do I deactivate my account?
Call 0034954543030 or send an email to email@example.com indicating that you want to deactivate your account.
25. Which payment methods can be used to make a purchase?
To pay for your order, you can use a credit card (VISA, MasterCard) or debit card (Maestro) or Paypal.
26. Why could my credit card have been rejected?
It might be that the credit card that you are using is one of those listed above (25). Would you mind checking?
27. Can I obtain a bill under my company’s name?
Yes send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal information, CIF and the address of the company.
28. Where can I my order be delivered to?
The order will be sent to the delivery address indicated to us, provided that it is in continental Europe, with the exception of PO boxes (to which delivery is not allowed). Also, there is the option of collecting your order from our club shop at the stadium (only for zip codes in the province of Seville).
29. Can items be delivered to a region or country other than the one in which it was ordered?
Yes, you just have to bear in mind that the delivery cost depends on the destination, not on the country in which it was ordered. As well as this, if it’s a gift, you have to option of it being sent with a special wrapping free of charge and with a dedication that you’ve written yourself. You just have to check the box “Gift” and provide the dedication below when placing your order.
30. Home delivery
The delivery cost depends on the place that it’s being delivered to. In some cases, such as orders over 80€, any occasional offers which specify it, or in-store collections, you won’t have to pay anything! You can find out the delivery costs by clicking here.
The delivery time will be 3 to 7 working days, counting from the date that the order is confirmed and as long as the products are available and the products are not personalized.
During the Christmas period, delivery times can vary. From 24 December we wouldn’t guarantee delivery within the above timeframe.
For deliveries to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, the customer will have to pay the costs arising from customs taxes and additional customs charges, these are outside the remit of Sevilla FC.
31. In-store collection
It will be delivered from 48 hours after the purchase. This excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. It will always be given to the person who placed the order and once ID has been shown.
If any of the items are in a promotion delivery will take 3 working days.
32. Exchanges and returns
There are different processes for carrying out exchanges, below we will describe each one, as well as the conditions and returning procedures.
- Exchanges: the customer will be able to exchange an item within a fortnight of the delivery of the item. An exchange is considered to be the substitution for the same product in another colour or size. As well as that the customer will be able to exchange their item for another one of the same or greater price (paying the difference).
- Returns: Under no circumstances will you be able to receive a refund for the cost of the purchase, but you will be able to receive a voucher of the same value which is valid for 3 months.
- - However, the following exceptions are made: Discs, CDs, Games, digital and stationary products can only be returned if they are adjudged to be defective. In the same way, personalised items specific to the customer (e.g. printed or personalised shirts), and underwear – in the interest of hygiene – can only be returned if they are adjudged to be defective.
- All products due for exchange should be appropriately packaged, and sent to:
Tienda Oficial – Sevilla Fútbol Club, S.A.D. – Att. Javier Rodriguez
Estadio Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán
Calle Sevilla FC, s/n.
41005 – Sevilla (España)- 954543030
- Specify within the package the product that is to be changed and the desired size, as well as the delivery address.
33. How do I have my purchase sent as a present?
- Once you chosen your items, access your basket and click on the square entitled “gift”. We will send you a special wrapping with the item along with the dedication that you have written. Indicate below your dedication, which will go on SFC paper in a SFC envelope.
34. Can I write a message for the recipient of an item sent as a present?
Yes, once you have clicked on the “gift” option, you are able to write your message below. We will send this message on SFC paper in an SFC envelope.
- Spanish Cup Final
- March's Special
- NB 2017/18
- NB Kids 17/18
- NB Training
- NB Leisure
- NB Accesories
- UCL and Supercup
- Players T-Shirts
- 1 Sergio Rico
- 2 Sébastien Corchia
- 3 Miguel Layún
- 4 Kjaer
- 5 Clément Lenglet
- 6 Daniel Carriço
- 7 Roque Mesa
- 8 Arana
- 9 Ben Yedder
- 10 Éver Banega
- 11 Joaquín Correa
- 12 Johannes Geis
- 13 David Soria
- 14 Guido Pizarro
- 15 Steven N'zonzi
- 16 Jesús Navas
- 17 Pablo Sarabia
- 18 Sergio Escudero
- 19 PH Ganso
- 20 Luis Muriel
- 21 Nico Pareja
- 22 Franco Vázquez
- 23 Sandro
- 24 Nolito
- 25 Gabriel Mercado
- Casual Wear
- Baby Clothes
- School Items
- Board games
- Disney Collection
- Comics SFC
- SFC Wine